The A Re Yeng rapid transit system is designed, constructed and operated with universal accessibility as a core value.
Universal access refers to an environment that can be accessed, understood and used to the greatest extent possible by all people, regardless of their age, size or disability.
This includes the following people:
- Senior citizens and elderly people
- People with permanent physical limitations
- People with temporary physical impairments
- Pregnant women and people requiring pram access
- Infirm people
- People requiring luggage access